Category Archives: Uncategorized
Springer Authors’ Academy provides learning materials to help write, submit and publish manuscripts; how to become a peer reviewer; and learn about open access.
Other services within The Authors’ Academy include the following:
- Manuscript guidelines to guarantee a smooth publication process.
- Authors’ Question and answers with subject area editorial contacts.
- Book author academy- a guide on how to prepare a book manuscript.
- Contacts for a publishing editor-to discuss proposals and get answers to your questions.
- Your book in all formats-Springer publishes books in various formats, be it as an eBook, a traditional print copy or a low-priced printed MyCopy edition exclusively for eBook licensees to offer readers an array of formats to choose from, depending on their research interest and their way of working.
- Book metrix that offers authors a comprehensive overview of the reach, usage and readership of their book or chapter by providing various book-level and chapter-level metrics all in one place.
Youth & Success Magazine in an inspirational Journal meant to empower and inspire the youth. They come with E-copy and social media pages, i.e Facebook and twitter, where they post latest opportunities available for the youth. Click here to access their e-copy.