Author Archives: libsiteadmin
Link to information on potential, possible or probable Predatory scholarly open-access publishers is now available. You may also want to get more information on the criteria used for determining predatory open-access publishers. Visit the blog on critical analysis of scholarly open-access publishing.
Kenyatta University Post Modern Library has been Awarded a Certificate of Excellence in the Academic Libraries Category at the 7th edition of the Maktaba Awards Competition Gala held on Friday, 30th September 2016 attaining Position 1.
The awards recognize excellence in the provision of Library and Information services in Kenya.
The highlights include the following areas:
- Currency, diversity, and relevance of the library collection.
- Innovation and creativity in service provision.
- Application of modern technologies in library services.
- Collection, preservation and dissemination of local content and indigenous knowledge.
- Service to the local community.
Browse EIFL (Electronic Information for Libraries) E-Resources on licensing, copyright for libraries, open access, library consortium development, free and open source software (FOSS) for libraries, and public library innovation. The collection is avaialble in several multimedia formats including Text and Video and recorded past webinars presented that can be viewed or downloaded.